Alberte is a self-taught and independent photographer. After a first approach to photography with his first film camera during the 80’s, it was not until 2012, however, when he really involves in photography, inclined towards street photography, but also towards documentary.
A small camera is his constant companion and it is his tool when wandering around the streets and witnessing what is going on them.
His street photography work has been published in the print and digital media, like the newspaper La Voz de Galicia, Querty Magazine or the American Magazine Edge of Humanity and has been exhibited in Vigo, Santiago, A Coruña, Ferrol, Lisbon, Miami, San Francisco or London.
In 2016, together with three other photographers, he creates Quitar Fotos, an online space for reflection, dialogue and dissemination of street photography and documentary.
- 2nd Prize at the LensCulture Street Photography Awards 2017.
- Finalist at Miami Street Photography Festival (MSPF) 2017.
- Finalist at the StreetFoto San Francisco 2017.
- Honorable Mention in the PX3 The Prix de la Photographie Paris 2017.
- Finalist at the StreetFoto San Francisco 2016.
- Honorable Mention in the IPA Int'l Photography Awards 2016
- TOP 100 of LensCulture Street Photography Awards 2016.
- Finalist at the London Photo Festival 2016.
- Finalist at Miami Street Photography Festival (MSPF) 2015.